Online Sales Returns Policy
Cancelling an Order
- Online customers will have the right to cancel an order within 14 days of placing the order, even if the goods are not faulty, as long as they have not been damaged, repaired or altered after receipt by the customer.
- A refund will be issued as long as we have been notified within the 14 day period. The customer has another 14 days to return the goods, after notifying us of that intention.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for the return of items which are not faulty.
- A refund will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the goods, but only if they are returned in the same condition as they were purchased in.
- The refund issued will only cover the original cost of the item and not include the costs of either packing or delivery.
- The refund will be processed using your original payment method.
- A refund will not be given if an item is known to be faulty at the time of sale.
- A refund will not be given if an item has been damaged, repaired or altered in any way after sale.
- If an item has been bought online and is not suitable, a refund will be issued in accordance with the condition above (see cancelling an order)
Repairs and Replacements
- If, upon receipt, you discover a fault which was not made aware at the time of sale, we will do our best to either replace or repair the item.
- You will be entitled to reject the item after it has been replaced or repaired.
- If no resolution can be reached, we will arrange a refund using your original payment method.
- We only accept returns from the original purchaser.